- VR Deep Therapy: How Virtual Reality Can Help Improve Mental Health
An AR Post publication from 22nd November 2018
- The Future of Therapy – VR and Biometrics
An Imotions publication from the 1st May, 2018 about the future of virtual therapy, combining both VR and therapy treatment
- Using advanced virtual reality technology for treating drug addiction in prison and probation settings
This article, published in the 4th edition of JUSTICE TRENDS Magazine, in January 2019, describes the needs and gaps in the current situation of drug rehabilitation in the probation context that underpin the need for developing an innovative project that involves the use of VR technology. The article also includes a description of the VRforDrugRehabilitation project’s objectives, aims and foreseen results.
- VR for Drug Rehabilitation” project approved for funding by the European Commission
This publication on IPS website page celebrates the project’s EU funding and presents both the project and the strategic partnership involved in its development and implementation.
- VRforDrugRehabilitation is presented to the Torbali District Governor at the Torbali Chamber of Commerce
A publication on the District Governorate of Torbali’s website page talks about the dissemination conference organised by the project’s promotor and Izmir DSM on the 16th April 2019. During this event the VRforDrugRehabilitation project was presented to several stakeholders and target groups, including a Prosecutor of Izmir, local police department representatives, two representatives from the Turkish National Agency, the Governor of Torbali and school managers.
- VRforDrugRehabilitation project organises its kick-off meeting in Izmir, Turkey
A brief description on the District Governorate of Torbali’s website page about the project’s partnership and photos from the meeting at the District Governorate of Torbali’s government office.